Effective as of August 1st, 2021
For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at https://www.quinlanscarpetcleaning.com.
“Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company.
“You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information may include your name, email, mailing address, etc., which you submit to us through the registration process, or whenever you provide to a form on the Site.
1. Information collected via Technology
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. For example, we use Google Analytics to track site traffic.
2. Information you provide us by registering for an account
3. Children’s Privacy
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 13, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us.
Where the General Data Protection Regulation applies to personal information, it gives residents of the EU certain rights that they can exercise free of charge. These include the:
- The right to access—You have the right to request the Company for copies of your personal data. We shall provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge.
- The right to rectification—You have the right to request that the Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure—You have the right to request that the Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing—You have the right to request that the Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing—You have the right to object to the Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability—You have the right to request that the Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
1. Personal Information:
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
2. Non-Personal Information:
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including an AES-256 algorithm to encrypt your data, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. CONTACT US